Chili Spice Tofu & Veggies
1 Pound Tofu
1/2 Veggie Broth
2 Tbs Soy Sauce or 2 tsp Bouillon dissolved in veggie broth
1 Tbsp Smoked Paprika
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
2 Tsp Cumin
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper Powder
- Start by pressing the tofu.
- Cut the tofu into 1” cubes.
- Combine all ingredients into zip bag,
- Or any container where the tofu is fully covered.
- Allow the tofu to marinate for 1-4 days, the longer the better, but do not exceed 4 days.
- (Optional) Sautee your favorite veggies in 1 Tbsp oil, then add tofu and cook thoroughly.
- Cook tofu in a skillet with the marinade until cooked to desired toughness.